Wynyard’s software has comprehensive tasking and scheduling capabilities to support business processes.
- Agencies can configure specific and standardised template-based tasks.
- Notifications are automatically generated when a task is sent or updated.
- Tasks can be sent to specified designations, teams and/or individuals.
- The system can dispatch notifications/alerts as email messages (without divulging specific workflow or task content).
- An overall task completion date may be specified or alternatively recipients can have earlier sub-task completion dates set.
- Task recipients can forward or reject the task (if granted permission to do so).
- Users who are absent for a period of time, e.g. leave period, can also flag all tasks to be redirected to another user, with an expiry date.
- The task can be flagged to generate notifications whenever a task result is created.
- Task results can incorporate link associations to other entities including documents, person records, images, etc.